Understand the knowledge and skills portion of the ACP toolkit, and then practice questions in this category.
- In the knowledge and skills toolkit area,…we're focused on testing your broad understanding…of agile practices.…These questions are focused more on…your agile mindset, so they're really all about…your understanding of the agile foundation.…Some of these questions will be scenario-based,…so be ready for them in this category too.…Remember to slow down and eliminate…the clearly wrong answers first.…Sometimes other answers might work,…but you're always choosing the best answer.…
Let's start exploring some of the questions…you might experience that would fall into…the knowledge and skills portion of the toolkit.…Alex is new to his agile team.…What document would he review to better understand…who is on the team, the project's purpose,…and its estimated start and end dates?…Let's work through this one.…It's pretty easy to move agile models to the incorrect list.…Remember, agile models are rough ideas of what to build,…but they don't say anything about who or when.…
Next, the project vision tells us the what,…but again, no information on the who or when.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day