Learn how to start an online business. Discover how to adopt an agile mindset, outline a business plan, build trust for your brand, and iterate to start and grow your business.
- Oh, everybody's telling you how easy it is. Oh, that's a great idea, why don't you put it online? Well, I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you're with me, because let's get a few things straight. So I find myself in the fortunate position that people pitch me all the time. I'm a shark on Australian Shark Tank. I'm Naomi Simson, the founder of Red Balloon and the co-founder of the Big Red Group. I've written books about how to start businesses, Ready to Soar, in fact, was a best-seller here. And why did I write that? Why am I doing this course? It's because I want you to think about the fundamentals.
I want you to be successful, and doing a little bit of work before you start might save you a fortune.
- Explore the pace at which new products can be added.
- Recall methods for building trust in your online brand.
- List the various website metrics that can be used to track success.
- Recognize the factors that resonate with an online audience.