- View Offline
- Determining the strengths and weaknesses of the current team or department
- Understanding the job specs
- Reviewing patterns, habits, and behaviors
- Mastering interviewing skills
- Addressing inconsistencies and red flags
- Timing interviews
- Competing with other employers
- Preclosing so offers extended will be accepted
- Following up with candidates who could be possible future hires
Skill Level Beginner
- As a recruiter we have people's lives in our hands every day, which is a tremendous responsibility. It is our job to change their lives for the better. That's what this course is all about. I'm Barb Bruno, and I've been working in the recruiting profession for over 25 years, and I've interviewed thousands of candidates. In this course I want to share with you what I've learned so you can interview more effectively. I'll show you how to prepare for the interview. I'll share strategies for conducting an interview and how you can improve the overall candidate experience.
The better the interview, the better you'll understand your candidate, and the more requisitions you'll fill. So let's get started.