Understand how business support software such as CRMs, Bookkeeping, Social Media and communications can communicate and integrate. Be more productive by reducing data entry time, decrease errors and simplify your work day. Includes examples from Zoho CRM, Facebook, SalesForce, Outlook and QuickBooks.
- [Voiceover] A huge way to simplify…your business administration is to choose software…and apps that integrate with each other.…When programs integrate, they share information,…which saves you time and reduces error…by automatically updating data in all the linked programs.…When choosing programs to use for your business,…also consider how they integrate…with the other programs you use.…Select software that links with most of your existing tools…if possible to save the most time.…This is what an integration looks like.…I use Zoho CRM in my business to keep track…of all my client communications and information.…
Within Zoho, there's an integration…with Twitter and Facebook.…With one simple click,…I can view my client's Twitter profile and updates.…That's how Zoho CRM integrates with Twitter and Facebook.…There are many forms of integrations…depending on the software you're using…and the connections they have.…Some are built in and require very little setup,…but some require a few extra steps.…Most major programs support integration.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity