This video summarizes seven key aspects of service that should be reflected in metrics. Hear examples of specific metrics that support each, and how to establish a palette of metrics that encourages focus in the right areas, and leads to more consistency and strength in your services.
- Instilling supporting metrics in your operation…is a vital aspect of customer service.…The right metrics enable you to gauge the effectiveness…of your services.…They also tend to guide behavior, and help you…and your team focus on the things that matter the most.…There are many variables in customer service.…There are almost always different perspectives…about what's important.…What should you pay attention to?…Let's explore answers to that question here.…We've found there are seven key aspects of service…that should always be reflected in metrics.…
They build on each other, from tactical…to more strategic, and they form an effective framework…for identifying the metrics that make sense.…The first is anticipating customer needs…or the workload forecast.…If you don't have an accurate prediction…of how many customers you'll be serving,…and what their needs will likely be,…it's going to be very difficult to deliver effective service.…That's true for any kind of operation,…from a small medical office, to a busy restaurant,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why leadership is important
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing KPIs
- Developing a service strategy
- Improving the service process
- Leveraging technology
- Budgeting secrets
- Traits of effective leaders