Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
"PMP" and the PMP logo are certification marks of the Project Management Institute, which are registered in the United States and other nations.
"PMI" is a service and trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc., which is registered in the United States and other nations.
"PMBOK" is a trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc., which is registered in the United States and other nations.
The PMI® Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Advice for new project managers
- Why choose PMP® certification?
- Tracking project hours
- What is a triple-threat leader?
- Agile vs. waterfall project management
- Preventing scope creep
- Learning to say no<br><br>
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- I was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and spent the first 18 years of my career working with a major information technology company. After that, I started my own business. It was based in Colorado and for the last six years I have lived and worked in Australia, which is really an amazing experience. I've had the opportunity to deliver projects in a number of different countries and provide training in project management in over 20 countries so it's been quite an interesting ride actually.
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.