Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identifying the most important customer need
- Making wait time more bearable
- Improving your power of observation
- Avoiding directed attention fatigue
- Increasing teamwork
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Jeff Toister. I'm a consultant, trainer, and author, who helps customer service teams unlock their hidden potential. One question I'm often asked is, what's new in customer service? Perhaps you already know the basics, and you're ready to take things to the next level. Maybe you're trying to get an edge on your competition, or if you're like me, you're just fascinated by customer service and always want to learn more. This video will share some of the latest customer service research. I'll focus on three areas where organizations can implement these concepts.
We'll start by looking at ways we can influence our customers perception of the service we provide. Next, I'll show you how to enhance your service senses so you can better understand your customers' needs. Finally, I'll introduce some unexpected ways that teamwork impacts service quality. We've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.