- Memory principles that work
- Taking notes
- Using songs and rhyming techniques to remember details
- Building a "memory palace"
- Remembering names and passwords
- Memorizing long texts and speeches
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to Improving Your Memory. I'm Paul Nowak and I've been fascinated with the topic of memory and have studied it for over eight years. I've taught memory techniques to students and professionals around the world and in this course, we'll go over proven techniques to help you improve your memory. Before we get started, think about all the times you've been told to memorize something. Maybe it was something you needed to memorize for a test in school or maybe you had to memorize something for a presentation at work. But how many times have you been taught how to memorize? That's what this course is all about. It's about improving your memory.
We'll cover a variety of principles and techniques that can be used to enhance your memory. We'll go over topics that include how to remember names, how to remember more or what you read, how to remember presentations, how to remember important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, and historical dates. We'll discuss ways to remember numbers, equations, and even the meaning of words in foreign languages. We'll also go over how your memory works and how you can apply specific techniques to enhance your memory in a variety of situations. So with that, let's go ahead and get started with improving your memory.