Join Jeff Toister for an in-depth discussion in this video Identifying the secrets of employee motivation, part of Innovative Customer Service Techniques.
- Employee motivation is always a hot topic…in customer service.…If you work on the front lines,…staying motivated might sometimes be tough.…If you lead a customer service team,…it can be frustrating when your employees aren't…as motivated as you'd like them to be.…In this video I want to share a motivation secret…that works whether we're talking about you…or the employees you supervise.…Motivation is an elusive concept.…If you've ever played a team sport…or watched any team sport,…you can usually tell how successful a team is…by how hard they try and how they interact with each other.…
Teams that are doing well seem to be highly motivated.…Teams that are doing poorly seem to be discouraged.…We often assume that motivation leads to success.…Coaches give fiery speeches to motivate their teams.…They come up with catchy slogans.…Fans cheer their teams on to give them encouragement.…In business it's much the same way.…The boss tries to motivate the team through pep talks,…slogans, and incentives.…Successful teams or individual employees…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identifying the most important customer need
- Making wait time more bearable
- Improving your power of observation
- Avoiding directed attention fatigue
- Increasing teamwork