When you have a pressing job to fill, it is already too late to try to find the best niche recruiting firms. In this video, learn how to plan ahead and be ready by identifying the right recruiting firms in advance.
- Don't wait until it's too late.…When you have a pressing job to fill, it's already too late…to try to find the best niche recruiting firms.…That's something you want to do before you have a need.…Niche firms have an established network of candidates,…can provide talent faster…and understand the positions and industry.…So let me show you how to proactively identify…the recruiting firms who specialize…where you have the greatest needs.…You'll want to begin by reviewing…your strategic hiring plans for the coming year…to determine what types of jobs…will provide your greatest challenges…then you can start to research recruiting firms…who have an expertise and established networks of top talent…with those job titles.…
There are several ways you can identify recruiting firms…and their areas of specialization.…You can conduct a simple Google search…putting the job title, the word recruiting firm…and your geographic location.…Another way to identify firms who specialize…is to contact either the national…or state employment associations…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.