This video addresses how to use the exercise files.
- There are some PDFs and Excel spreadsheets that you can download to accompany some of the sections of this course. You can print them out or view them on screen as you work through my videos. You could print them out and then have them ready with a pen before you press play and I start talking. 'Course, you can also pause me at any time if you want to make some notes, and I hope you do, because making notes as you watch these videos is the best way to get as much as you can from them.
So let's start the course.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is program management?
- Planning from the bottom up vs. top down
- Resource planning
- Managing projects, resources, and time
- Getting the staff you need
- Self-organizing teams