Understand where the opportunities are for HR to operate in a more digital way. Learn how to conduct an audit to identify where work does and doesn't get done. Diagnose with the 3 Ps to see if it's because of process, platforms, or people—that is, wrong o
- So we've talked about a lot of different topics,…everything from how the workforce is changing,…how our employees are changing.…And now we're going to talk about…how HR needs to change itself.…And more than anything, it's this mindset…that we started this course off with,…moving from a place of tactical management…of processes, of getting things moved…through a pipeline of hire, train, and retain.…And I want to reinforce again…that the most important thing that HR needs to do,…in order to go through the digital transformation,…is to think about everything…through the lens of a relationship.…
It begins and ends, and will always be about relationships.…And HR needs to hold this for the entire organization.…I think of HR being the conscience of the organization,…to remind people, this is why we're here.…We talk about that the most important assets…of the company are the people who go home every day.…How do we hold them in a place…where they can become their full selves?…Now, in order to do that, let me talk about what that means.…
- Recognize why today’s employees choose to work for an organization.
- Recall the importance of separating feedback from compensation decisions.
- Explain how HR should view the process of digital transformation.
- Identify how beliefs are translated into everyday actions.
- Name the lifeblood of HR.