Learn how to get started on the social recruiting journey. If you are new to social recruiting or are even a veteran, it is important to review the process and understand where to begin. Learn how to create key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure your progress in the end.
- I often get asked what is the first thing I should do…before I get started with social recruiting.…The answer is start with your goals.…Knowing your goals is the foundation for success…in your social recruiting efforts.…You must ask yourself,…what do you want to get out of social recruiting?…Is it a higher quality of hires?…Is it reducing the average number of days…to fill an open position?…Do you want to receive more referrals…or increase your productivity?…Whatever your goals are,…be sure they are SMART goals,…that is Specific, Measurable,…Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound.…
Let's walk through a quick example…of how you would apply this method.…Imagine our SMART goal…is to find 50 extra project management candidates…through social media that you otherwise wouldn't have found…in six weeks.…This goal is specific because we are finding them…through social media.…The goal is measurable…as we put a target number of 50 candidates.…The goal is achievable because in the last year,…we've had 500 candidates for similar roles.…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.