Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video How to remember names, part of Improving Your Memory.
- We've all experienced the awkward moment…of forgetting a name we should of remembered,…in this video we'll go over five tips…that will help you remember names more effectively.…Many of the most successful people in the world…have developed a habit for remembering people's names,…and you can learn this too it's not as hard as you think.…You just need to learn some simple tips…and tricks that can be developed into habits.…Once you develop a good habit for remember names,…you'll automatically commit new names to memory.…Learning this skill will enhance your personal…and professional relationships.…Let's start with tip number one, pay attention.…
This sounds obvious, but many people forget…to pay attention when hearing someone's name,…you'll easily forget a name if you…don't start with this simple principle.…In fact, none of the following tips in this video…will even matter if you don't start by paying attention.…We've all been there, someone says their name,…and we've almost immediately forgotten it.…We're left wondering what their name was,…
- Memory principles that work
- Taking notes
- Using songs and rhyming techniques to remember details
- Building a "memory palace"
- Remembering names and passwords
- Memorizing long texts and speeches
Skill Level Beginner
1. Memory Principles
2. Memory Techniques
3. Using the Numeric Peg System
4. Situational Methods
Next steps1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.