Your employer brand is tied directly to you when you are reaching out to future candidates. What is the current state of your employer brand? How can you better promote your employer brand?
- Did you know that employers with a strong talent brand…drive twice the amount of applicants per job…compared to other companies?…And also according to LinkedIn,…strong employer brands see a 43% decrease in cost per hire?…You should already know what the current status is…of your employer brand,…but do you know how to better promote it?…Here are four ways to promote your employer brand…that won't cost you a thing,…except for the time you put in.…First, invite all employees…to update their social media profiles.…
Yes, everyone from the CEO down to the intern.…You might instantly think of LinkedIn,…but also keep in mind that Twitter, Facebook,…and other profiles need some TLC.…If you don't have it,…ask marketing to provide them with branded content.…Most people will use it.…Next, help build the personal brands of your employees.…They are your best brand advocates.…Research has shown that brand messages shared by employees…get 561% more reach and eight times more engagement…than from a company's branch outs.…
80% of job candidates' decisions to apply to a company…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.