Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video How to establish relationships with candidates, part of Technical Recruiting.
- I want you to imagine the value…of your technology candidates viewing you…as their lifetime career agent.…When you develop a strong relationship,…you can help them advance throughout their career…and attain their short as well as their long-term goals.…Now there are five basic rules to nurture a relationship.…Rule number one is you've got to…do the right thing for people.…You can't just put somebody in a job…because you're being pressured to fill the job.…You've got to do the right thing for the individual.…
Rule number two is always do the best job you can.…I believe at working at a level 10.…I don't think in the technical recruiting profession…you can ever even be just an eight or a nine…because you've got these individuals' lives in your hands…and regardless of what's going on in your life,…they deserve you as your best.…Rule number three is you've got to treat others…the way they want to be treated,…which is a little different.…I was always taught treat people…the way you want to be treated, but you know what,…
There's a shortage of top technical talent worldwide. The demand for qualified technical recruiters has never been higher. The strategies in this course will help you recruit technical talent faster and meet the ever-growing demands of hiring authorities.
- Segments of IT recruiting
- Verifying credentials
- Managing visas and work restrictions
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Attracting top technical talent
- Overcoming candidate and hiring authority objections
- Negotiating and closing an offer