Do you have an existing referral program? If not, learn how to drive referral recruitment. What is referral recruitment? How do you capture it today? What is the number one reason most recruiters don't receive enough referrals? How to drive more referral recruitment?
- A company's greatest advocates are its employees.…Employee referral programs encourage current employees…to really think about the positives of working…for your organization and then spread the word…to their network with a nice referral bonus too.…Even if the employee doesn't have a specific person in mind,…the right incentive might lead to social media posts…and other forms of sharing on a larger scale.…Sometimes, it is a friend of a friend who is picking it up,…gets interested, talks to the existing employee,…gets referred, et voila.…
Recruiting candidates using employee referrals…is the most cost-effective and efficient recruitment method.…Do you have a referral recruitment program today?…Is it working for you?…How do you capture referrals?…In my experience, a lot of companies have them,…but they are too complex or most employees…don't know how to use them or were never properly…introduced to it.…So it is no surprise that results are a mere fraction…of the potential.…This brings us to the question:…"What is the number one reason most recruiters…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.