Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video How to directly market candidates, part of Technical Recruiting.
- Have you ever interviewed a Rock Star tech candidate,…only to be totally frustrated by the fact…that you don't have a current opening…that matches their credentials?…This scenario happens to all of us.…But when you interview a qualified tech candidate,…you owe it to yourself and your hiring authorities,…to proactively present their credentials.…I don't know many IT Managers,…that doesn't have somebody on their team…they'd like to upgrade,…and if you really have identified somebody…in that hard-to-find tech category,…often a hiring authority will create a job…around the person, just not to lose them.…
Now there are benefits to marketing candidates directly…to hiring authorities.…Number one, it helps you as a technology recruiter,…identify the most talented people.…You learn, that when someone walks in the door,…or you have a conversation with somebody that,…wait a minute, if I don't place this person,…someone else is going to,…so I better proactively market them.…Number two, it forces you to obtain additional information.…
There's a shortage of top technical talent worldwide. The demand for qualified technical recruiters has never been higher. The strategies in this course will help you recruit technical talent faster and meet the ever-growing demands of hiring authorities.
- Segments of IT recruiting
- Verifying credentials
- Managing visas and work restrictions
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Attracting top technical talent
- Overcoming candidate and hiring authority objections
- Negotiating and closing an offer