Learn how the customer benefits from excellent retail customer service and how you can positively impact your customers.
- Imagine the last time you had amazing customer service.…Where were you?…What made it so special?…How did it make you feel?…Now, let me ask you this, would you go back?…Would you tell someone else you care about to go there?…I want you to think about your answers…because you have the opportunity in retail customer service…to help create those positive feelings in your customers.…Sometimes when you're working hard and you're under pressure…from customers or management, you might feel overwhelmed.…
Remember, you can still make a positive impact…on your customers regardless of what's happening around you.…There are three major ways you can positively…impact your customers.…First, you have the power to make sure that your customers…always leave your establishment happy.…When you deliver a world class experience…for your customers, they enjoy their time with you,…and will come back to your business over and over again.…Too many retail customer service representatives…and business owners look at customers…through the lens of their current transaction.…
In this course, learn techniques to deal with upset customers, and show empathy with active listening. Instructor and customer service expert David Brownlee—the author of Rock Star Customer Service—also provides etiquette tips to ensure quality service at every point of interaction: from the moment customers walk in the door to keeping them happy while they're on hold.
- Why it matters to deliver good service
- Creating a positive attitude
- Delivering a good first impression
- Dealing with upset customers
- How to listen
- Retail etiquette, including phone etiquette