Your primary goal is to schedule interviews for your candidates with your hiring managers. In this video, learn techniques to help you schedule 100% of the candidates you present.
- I'd like you to answer three important questions.…How many candidates have you presented…to hiring managers in just the past 90 days?…How many of those candidates…did you actually book on interviews?…And how many of your candidates have been hired?…Your primary goal is to schedule interviews…for your candidates with your hiring managers,…so I want to share some techniques to help you…schedule 100% of the candidates you present.…It has always amazed me how many recruiters present…five or six candidates to their hiring managers…and settle for only booking a few.…
You should expect to book 100%.…It begins when you receive the requisition.…Set expectations for your hiring managers.…Let them know what they should expect from you…and what you need from them…in order to recruit candidates that they will hire.…The hiring manager's response to your offer…is no different than any other objection.…It is your job to surface talent that meets…the requirements of our requisitions.…Present them in a way that's desirable…to your hiring manager,…
- Define minimum requirements for each position.
- Identify unique selling points to peak the interest of potential employees.
- Determine the number of candidates being considered for a position when you accept a requisition.
- Explain a helpful strategy for determining the best hiring targets.
- Recall a strategy that will help you book all of the candidates you present to hiring managers.