- Recall how to use the Structured Thought and Communication method.
- Identify the best architectural style for your idea.
- Explore strategies for choosing the right title.
- Recognize efficient ways to prove and disprove hypotheses.
- Recall methods for conducting an analysis.
- Identify the most salient facts.
- Explore how to best finalize a presentation.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Do you have great ideas, but never seem to get them approved? Are you stuck in analysis paralysis? Do you find that no matter how much data you bring to the table people just won't say yes to your idea? The good news is there's a simple straight forward process for getting your ideas approved. I'm Mike Figliuolo, and I've been teaching this method to leaders around the world for well over a decade. The structured thought process will help you go from idea to approval efficiently and effectively.
In this course, I'll cover defining the question, generating a clear and compelling recommendation, structuring your argument, building buy-in, and doing the right analysis to prove your case. Getting your ideas approved doesn't have to be as difficult as we make it. By following the structured thought process, I'll give you a set of clear and easy steps for making your case and getting to yes.