- Name what type of process a career plan is.
- Identify parts of the research step of career development.
- Recognize what the 70/20/10 model represents.
- Recall how the characteristics that make up a good mentor.
- Explain what to do after you choose a mentor.
Skill Level Beginner
- So really excited about this course, creating your career plan. You might be really close to achieving that dream job, okay? You might have a few stepping stone roles that you need to do in order to get there. Now, that's cool, because in this course, we're gonna cover al of it. We're gonna look at what a career plan is, okay, and how to develop yours. How to implement your career plan, okay? How to write a goal that is achievable. And we're gonna look at producing your personal development plan, so your PDP. And then we're gonna look at getting an effective mentoring relationship in place. This is going to be vital for you in producing a career plan that works.