Learn how to identify tasks you can complete on your own, and what you should hire out for.
- I think one of the toughest things…when starting your online business…is thinking you need to be the expert in everything.…You really don't, but it also doesn't mean…you necessarily have to recruit people either.…Especially when you haven't got a lot of income coming in.…So Ii like to think that there's…pretty much every job I have done in my business…except cutting code, I've never been able to do that,…although I'm pretty good at testing, I must say.…I can find errors in things, but I don't actually cut code.…So think about what are your strengths?…What are you really great at?…And what is the value that you are adding to your business?…What is your unique energy?…One thing that a founder always brings to a business…is pragmatism.…
We are able to make decisions in ways that nobody else is.…Am I going to spend my time on this?…Or am I going to spend my time on that?…If we think back to your business plan,…this is a really, really important document…for engaging people around you.…You may choose to recruit somebody.…
- Explore the pace at which new products can be added.
- Recall methods for building trust in your online brand.
- List the various website metrics that can be used to track success.
- Recognize the factors that resonate with an online audience.