You are judged on your ability to fill open requisitions within the targeted time frame to hire. In this video, learn to set realistic expectations with hiring managers by identifying hard to fill positions up front.
- You're judged on your ability to fill open requisitions…within the target time frame to hire.…To set realistic expectations with hiring managers,…you must identify hard to fill positions up front.…Time to hire is a key performance indicator worth tracking…and shows you where to focus your valuable time.…Start by reviewing the time it takes to hire…from the first time the open position is publicized…until a new hire is brought on board.…
This time to hire metric tracks the time…it takes a viable candidate to move through your recruiting,…interviewing and hiring process.…Review each requisition…and see if you met the hiring manager's target date…and if you were able to source and recruit…multiple candidates for the requisition.…Also, determine what jobs were never filled…or took much longer than anticipated to fill.…These represent your hardest to fill jobs.…
In addition, be sure to track the number of offers…that were turned down…and the number of counter offers that were accepted.…Turndowns and offer negotiations…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.