Discover how our research has found that only 4% of HR professionals play a strategic role in their digital transformation efforts.
- So let's talk about HR's role in digital transformation.…Now, many HR professionals, you may be one of those people,…got into HR so that you wouldn't have to deal…with all the technology, and digital,…and all of that messy, crazy stuff.…Hate to break it to you, but it's a part of your job.…Interestingly, when we did some research asking HR,…well, what is the role of HR in digital transformation,…only 4%, 4% of HR professionals said…that HR had a role to play in digital transformation,…had a strategic role to play.…
Basically, most HR professionals, 96% of them,…have taken themselves away from that strategic table.…They do not have a seat at that table…to talk about digital transformation.…And I think that's a real shame…because the one thing I have learned…in almost two decades now of looking at all of those things…that technology can do for our organization,…it has never been about technology.…It has always been about people.…And I'm a firm believer that HR has to be at the table.…
It's a requirement that HR be at the table.…
- Recognize why today’s employees choose to work for an organization.
- Recall the importance of separating feedback from compensation decisions.
- Explain how HR should view the process of digital transformation.
- Identify how beliefs are translated into everyday actions.
- Name the lifeblood of HR.