HR measures that tell the story of pivotal strategic impact can make a huge difference. Learn how the HC BRidge™ framework can guide HR measurement and how HR is driving strategic impact.
- Do your leaders say, our people are our greatest asset?…Virtually every leader does.…And then, they ask for lots of numbers to analyze…their most important asset, their people.…But how do you make sense of all those numbers…and use them to really have an impact?…Today your HR systems generate more numbers than ever.…Employee performance is tracked at work stations,…social media and email is analyzed into technology gaps…and social networks reveal…the true organization influencers.…
Google created predictive analytics…that tell a manager an employee's risk of leaving,…sometimes even before the employee themselves realize…they might want to leave.…Yet, leaders usually find HR numbers,…much harder to use than numbers…about money, technology, and customers.…That's because leaders don't have a logical framework…for HR numbers that connects…HR investments to strategy outcomes.…The HC BRidge Framework…of efficiency, effectiveness, and impact…can help you build the logical story line…that uses HR measures to tell your HR strategy story.…
- Arrange the questions of HR strategy in order of importance.
- Define “pivotal” within the context of the course.
- Identify three key questions that help clarify and focus organizational strategy.
- Define the term “bottleneck.”
- Name four characteristics a person might have that supports improved work performance.
- Explain the importance of an HR budget that aligns with HR strategy.
- Describe the three energy profiles and how they can be used to create a balance in HR strategy.