Explore the six HR archetypes found in digital transformation. Which one are you?
- Now that you're convinced that you have to have a seat…at the digital transformation table, where do you begin?…Our research found that there were six different archetypes.…And as I go through this list,…think about where you are along this journey.…So the first archetype is The Conventionalist.…This is somebody who, again, is doing really good work in HR…but really relies on analog ways of working.…And will use the digital tools only when they have to.…The second archetype is The Experimenter.…
This is someone who goes oh, I'm really intrigued…by that new technology, I wonder if it'll work.…So they kind of stick their toe into the water,…dabble a little with it,…not quite sure about jumping in yet, but curious,…curious about how digital could really change…the way they're accomplishing their HR goals.…The third archetype is The Tactical Supporter.…This is somebody who sees digital…as taking hold in one area.…For example, it might be in recruiting…and being able to use digital tools for that.…
They say okay, this is a place…
- Recognize why today’s employees choose to work for an organization.
- Recall the importance of separating feedback from compensation decisions.
- Explain how HR should view the process of digital transformation.
- Identify how beliefs are translated into everyday actions.
- Name the lifeblood of HR.