- The critical nature of prototyping
- The qualities of an MVVVP (minimum viable, valuable, validating product)
- The irrelevance of business plans
- The qualities of state-of-the-art pitches
- The replacement of marketing with social media
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- My personal elevator pitch, or what I call mantra, is empower people. So, with two words, I like to describe why I think I exist. I want to empower people with my writing, empower people with my speaking, empower people with my evangelism. Sometimes, even an investment. But, at the end of my life, I wanna be known as a person who empowered others.