Learn how to understand the different types of guarantees and stipulations, so you can protect your hiring budget, while you attract and retain the best talent for your company.
- Let's face it, there are no guarantees…that your new hire will work out.…None.…But you can ask the recruiting firm…for guarantees to make good if they don't.…A guarantee from a recruiting firm protects you in the event…that your new hire leaves your company…within a predetermined period of time,…so you don't pay a fee and then end up…with a vacant position shortly thereafter.…Let me help you understand the different types of guarantees…and situations, so you can protect your hiring budget…while you attract and retain…the best talent for your company.…
If you're hiring candidates…that have gone from a temp to hire, or contract to hire,…often the guarantees don't apply…because you've had the chance to watch them work…for months before they were hired.…It starts with an agreed upon guarantee period.…The guarantee period is an opportunity to assure…the new hire is the right hire.…And there are different types of guarantees,…so request a written copy of the recruiting firm's policy.…The two basic types…are replacement guarantees and money-back guarantees.…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.