Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Sales Skills Fundamentals.
I'm honored and proud to be a sales trainer.…Thank you so much for watching my course, Sales Skills Fundamentals.…I appreciate your time, and I believe that your future success comes from within you. Give it your best.…You've taken the step to seek education and training, so I'd like you to…consider the next steps carefully.…There is a wealth of information about sales online. Take time to look into it.…Apply these principles and make every day a learning experience.…Thank you for watching.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
This course also covers the basics of connecting with prospective clients, making convincing presentations, understanding and maximizing the sales cycle, measuring sales abilities, and practicing sales skills in role-playing scenarios.
- Becoming acclimated to selling
- Understanding common sales terminology
- Honing communication skills
- Conveying passion and thoughts
- Listening actively
- Winning the confidence of others
- Asking for referrals
- Making cold calls
- Setting realistic sales targets and achieving them
- Keeping good sales records
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Onboarding in Your First Sales Job
2. Communication Skills in Sales
3. Prospecting and Qualifying
4. Completing the Sales Cycle
5. Measuring and Assessing Your Progress
Acting on your metrics2m 15s
6. Let's Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.