Customer service expert Jeff Toister will show you how to get the most out of the instructions, guidelines, and recommendations offered in this course.
- I'd like to share a few tips to help you get the most out of this course. Let's start with who this course is intended for. The primary audience we're targeting is customer service professionals who work on their company's social media team. If you're a small business owner, this course can help you learn how to manage social media interactions between customers and your business. Or, if you manage a customer service team that handles social media, you can gain tips from this course that you can share with your employees. I've designed this course to focus on universal principals.
That means you can learn valuable skills regardless of what industry your organization is in, the size of your company, or the technology that your company has access to. Now, I did make a couple of assumptions about you when I designed this course. First, I'm assuming you've already established accounts on social media sites that are relevant to your business. If you need help setting up a social media account, I've compiled a list of additional resources for this course that includes links to help sites for many popular platforms.
Second, I'm assuming that the entire course may not be applicable to some viewers. It's okay if you only choose to view the sections that directly align with your needs. To help you apply what you learn, I've created a set of exercise files and reference guides that you could download. I'll reference each file along the way as we need it. Right now, you may wanna download the learning plan worksheet. You can use it to identify your learning goals for this course and chart your own personal learning journey.
It's a good idea to pause this course so you can complete your learning plan before moving onto the next video. Once you're ready, you can hit play again, and we'll keep going.
- Identifying key social media platforms
- Communicating with customers in your brand's voice
- Listening and responding to customers on social media
- Listening to customer feedback on review sites
- Making self-service easy for customers