Join Jeff Toister for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting the most out of this course, part of Using Customer Surveys to Improve Service.
- I'd like to go over a few things to help you get the most out of this course. The primary purpose is to introduce customer service leaders to the fundamentals of running a survey program to approve customer service. Marketing professionals and small business owners can benefit as well from learning these concepts. We won't touch on other types of surveys such as market research or employee satisfaction, though you may find some of what we cover is applicable. Many of the videos in this course contain specific exercises to help you apply what you learn and apply that to your own survey program.
You might even find it helpful to watch a few videos, then pause the course to work on a few new skills. I've included some exercise files to help you with these activities. They're available for all lynda.com members to download and use. I'll be sure to reference each one as we cover it in the course. One of those files is a learning plan worksheet. I recommend downloading that one now and completing it before moving on to the next video. It will help you identify your personal goals for the program. You can also use it to track your progress as you implement new concepts.
- Devise a survey goal.
- Select a delivery method for your survey.
- Interpret different types of survey questions.
- Compiling effective customer survey questions.
- Analyze survey data to gain insight into your business's service.
- Break down text analysis to provide insight into improving customer service.