Join Christina Schlachter for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting the most out of this course, part of Managing Multiple Generations.
- View Offline
To get the most out of this course I've provided some extra resources in your exercise files to all lynda.com members. You can follow along to create action plans for giving feedback, delivering compelling messages, and creating learning plans for your diverse workforce. You will also be able to do a leadership assessment and see examples of ways to engage multi generational teams. Once you download this file from the lynda.com website, just open it up and you'll be able to explore along with me.
- Observing different generations at work
- Avoiding overgeneralizing generations
- Motivating different generations
- Communicating across generations
- Developing employees
- Changing your management style to fit different generations