Join Lisa Gates for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting the most from this course, part of Coaching and Developing Employees.
To make this course as relevant and specific to you as possible, I'll be asking you a series of coaching questions all along the way, similar to the ones you might ask your employees. The idea is that doing the work yourself will give you a practical sense of what the process is like and its potential impact. You'll find these questions, along with development exercises, employee self-assessments and other resources in the exercise guide for this course. This guide is provided free for all lynda.com subscribers.
I recommend downloading the exercise guide and use it as your workbook as you go through this course. So, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Finding time to coach
- Establishing a relationship with your employees
- Asking powerful questions
- Becoming an active listener
- Maintaining accountability
- Using questionnaires and self-assessments
- Aligning professional goals with company objectives<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.