How do you get buyers to tell you their story? Paul walks you through the three most productive stories you can get your prospect to tell you. Learn the five tactics being used by successful salespeople to get buyers to tell their stories.
- Your first objective in a sales call should be to get…buyers to tell you their stories,…not the other way around.…If you don't hear their stories first,…how will you know which of your stories to tell?…You wouldn't trust a doctor who wrote a prescription…without listening to you explain your problem, would you?…Of course not.…Then, why would a buyer accept the recommendation…of a sales person who did the same thing?…And the three most productive stories…you can get your prospect to tell are a personal story…so you can get to know them better,…a story about their biggest problem so you'll know…what kind of help they need,…and a story about how their favorite supplier…became their favorite supplier so that you can become…their favorite supplier.…
Now, getting your buyers to talk is easy.…Getting them to tell you stories requires…a little more work.…Here are five tactics being used effectively…by successful salespeople.…Number one, shut up and listen.…This is probably the most obvious but underutilized tactic…to elicit stories from buyers.…
- What is a sales story?
- Why tell sales stories?
- The 25 sales stories you need
- How to get buyers to tell their stories
- What makes a great story great?
- Choosing the right story to tell
- Finding great stories
- Story structures
- Challenge, conflict, and resolution
- Delivering stories verbally and in writing
- The ethics of storytelling