Have you ever recruited the perfect fit only to find your hiring manager seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth? In this video, learn how to prevent that by obtaining interview times up front.
- Have you ever recruited the perfect fit…only to find your hiring manager seems…to have disappeared off the face of the earth?…You call, email and text with absolutely no response.…Your messages let them know you have…this amazing candidate to present,…but nothing you do generates a response.…You really have no update for your candidate…and you're afraid you may lose them…because of the unanticipated delay.…
Obtaining interviewing times upfront is…the only way to prevent this from happening,…so let's look at how you can get hiring managers…to commit to scheduling interviews in advance.…If you expect hiring authorities…to provide you with interviewing times,…you need to begin by explaining…how providing interviewing times upfront benefits them.…Tell them top talent is hard to find and to give them…access to the best candidates, you need to pin down…their interview availability as soon as possible.…
When you request interview times, you are making…a commitment to recruit and present…top talent within a specific time frame.…
- Define minimum requirements for each position.
- Identify unique selling points to peak the interest of potential employees.
- Determine the number of candidates being considered for a position when you accept a requisition.
- Explain a helpful strategy for determining the best hiring targets.
- Recall a strategy that will help you book all of the candidates you present to hiring managers.