High turnover, frustration, and low productivity can be the direct results of recruiters not talking to you about new hires. In this video, learn how to establish a follow up process with your recruiting firms.
- When was the last time your recruiting firm…followed up to see if you were satisfied…with the performance of the candidates they placed?…Strange as it may seem,…many recruiters don't follow up with hiring managers.…I call it place 'em and forget 'em.…High turnover, frustration, and low productivity…can be the direct results…of recruiters not talking to you about new hires.…So I'm going to teach you how to establish…a follow-up process with your recruiting firms.…
First of all, you should expect your recruiting firm…to follow up with you after you hire one of their candidates…to verify that their candidate's doing a good job.…Recruiters can screen for skills and experience,…but they need to make sure they place their candidate…with the right managers in the right position.…A recruiter can't anticipate problems their candidates…may have in fitting in with your company culture,…their direct supervisor, or peers.…But if they check in with you and learn of problems,…the recruiter may be able to help you…work through the situation.…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.