Bert Verdonck walks through how to find candidates other recruiters seldom find—it's all through advanced searches and creating more complex search strings.
- You've posted your jobs on various platforms.…Now you're ready to go out and find the ideal candidates.…Search functionalities on these social sites…are available right at your fingertips.…You can type in any job function and get results.…But how do you get results that are most beneficial to you?…One way is through Boolean search.…It is a way to refine your search…by combining or limiting search terms.…Platforms like LinkedIn support them very well,…but be aware that the syntax of some of the search strings…might look slightly different…on different social media platforms.…
This can be very complex and tedious.…Luckily, there are tools like Talent Sonar,…a Boolean string generator.…This site might just become your new best friend.…Because no matter how you look at it,…with Boolean searches you can find candidates…that most other recruiters won't.…When searching, your goal is to expand your thinking.…What do I mean and how do you do that?…Let's say you're looking for an experienced sales executive.…Well, have you considered alternative titles?…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.