Join Valerie Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Final thoughts, part of Job Search Strategies.
Hopefully you have a much better idea of effective strategies for looking…for jobs, interacting with your networks, and identifying those unpublished positions.…The job search is a full-time job.…It's important to remain visible so that jobs come to you.…As you are looking for a job, remember that it does take time, so be patient and…stay active in your search.…Build your plan and stick with it.…
Along the way, discover smart strategies to match your interests with your search and manage your time in order to maximize results.
- Valerie's top five job search tips
- Determining which online job boards to use
- Posting your resume online
- Maximizing the impact of your profile
- Improving your visibility with a blog, workshop, or conferences
- Leveraging your network
- Establishing relationships with recruiters