Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Final quality testing, part of Managing Project Quality.
- So, you have been working feverishly…on getting your project completed.…You're tired and your team is tired,…but determined to see things through.…As you approach the final days of your project,…you set up a meeting to show off your finished product.…With great anticipation, that meeting comes.…You pull back the curtain on your creation…and your client hates it.…This very sad story does not have to come true.…
The quality management approaches…I have discussed in this chapter,…topped off by the final quality testing concepts…I will now share with you can help you…ward off this potential nightmare.…Final quality testing is typically done…in the closing stages of your project…to ensure your deliverables are correct as anticipated…and meet or exceed quality parameters.…Final quality testing most often resembles…a final double check to make sure everything is fine.…
This is a very powerful approach…especially if you have been working closely…with your client on quality management…during the life cycle of your project.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is project quality?
- Using Pareto analysis and Lean Six Sigma
- Balancing quality, project workload, and customer needs
- Addressing quality issues
- Planning IT tests
- Testing deliverables<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.