Learn how to prepare the night before you take the ACP exam.
- You're registered, you've studied,…and you're ready to take the test.…What are the last things you should do…the night before the exam?…At this point, you've been practicing Agile for a while…and have a good handle on the mindset,…tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills.…Most recently, you've been reading books,…searching websites, and reading blogs.…Maybe you've even been in study groups…or taken practice exams.…If you're like me, you've worked yourself…into a bit of a panic about facing the exam.…
It's the night before.…Do you pull a university style all nighter,…drinking double espressos, to cram every last second?…No, please don't do that.…The night before your test,…there are a few simple things you should do.…Print the following items and have them with you…when you head to the test center tomorrow.…Your PMI authorization confirmation number,…and your test registration confirmation number.…Back when you submitted your application…to take the PMI ACP exam,…you received notification that you're eligible…to take the test.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day