When it comes to recruiting firms, there is always confusion surrounding price. In this video, learn about the placement fees for full-time employees.
- When you decide to partner with recruiting firms…to hire top talent, the elephant in the room…is normally how much is this going to cost me?…There's always confusion surrounding price,…so I think it's important to address the topic…of placement fees.…Fees can vary depending on the nature of your agreement…with a recruiting firm and the volume of hiring…you will be doing with them.…Most firms do not discount their fees…for multiple requisitions, but many will discount their fees…for multiple hires.…
For instance, if you hire three people from them…in a calendar quarter, they might deduct $2,500…from the third placement fee.…When you're evaluating the cost of recruiting firms,…think about the cost of leaving a key position vacant…and consider the value of having access…to passive candidates who are rock stars.…This is where a skilled recruiter is worth…every penny they're charging.…If you have a hard to fill executive level search,…you might consider initiating a retained search.…
The fees for a retained search are based…
- Identifying your needs
- Determining your budget
- Identifying the best recruiting firms
- Questions you should ask
- Determining expectations
- Establishing a follow-up process
- Contracts and agreements
- Guarantees, fees, and bill rates
- Annual prospectus
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 44s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.