Join Yash Patel for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Forecasting Using Financial Statements.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, I recommend that you download them and put them in a easily accessible location, such as your desktop. When you open up the exercise files, you'll notice that there is a structure that correlates with the chapter number and the video number for this course. For example, 02.01's exercise files correlate with chapter two, video one. For almost all of these exercise files, there is a begin state and a end state. For each video, you'll start with the begin state of that particular file.
All of these files are provided in Excel format.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Explain the four different types of financial statements.
- Distinguish between the types of moving averages.
- Determine a seasonal adjusted trend.
- Break down pro-forma financial statements.
- Identify cash flows, and what increased liabilities and decreased earnings generally indicate.
- Tell what a regression is.
- Outline the naive approach.