Join Yash Patel for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Forecasting Using Financial Statements.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, I recommend that you download them and put them in a easily accessible location, such as your desktop. When you open up the exercise files, you'll notice that there is a structure that correlates with the chapter number and the video number for this course. For example, 02.01's exercise files correlate with chapter two, video one. For almost all of these exercise files, there is a begin state and a end state. For each video, you'll start with the begin state of that particular file.
All of these files are provided in Excel format.
- The four different types of financial statements
- Moving averages
- Seasonally adjusted trends
- Pro forma statements
- Sales forecasting
- Forecasting expenses
- Projecting cash flow
- Regression analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Foundations: Business Valuationwith Jim Stice1h 49m Appropriate for all
1. Finance Basics
2. Simple Financial Forecasting
3. Pro Forma Financial Statements
4. Projecting Cash Flows
5. Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.