Join Dorie Clark for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Managing Office Politics.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them now. I've included some things to help you understand, and succeed at office politics. This includes worksheets to help you create a power map which identifies the key people you need to build and cultivate relationships with, and also another to develop a campaign plan for your career. I encourage you to download these files, and follow along as we go through the course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or don't have access to the exercise files, you can still follow along with the instruction.
- Building social proof and goodwill
- Exhibiting authenticity
- Defining your workplace goals
- Identifying key decision makers
- Strengthening relationships
- Identifying company values
- Connecting your colleagues