Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Agile Product Owner Role: Foundations.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course you can download them to your desktop. In this course, we will use an example that focuses on a mobile app for a health club. I've included a file with summary information to go along with many of the videos throughout the course. I've also included a file on a day in the life of a product owner to assist you in understanding more about what a typical day looks like. If you're watching this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay.
I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The goals, background, and mindset of a product owner
- Product ownership as a team
- Understanding product requirements in Agile
- Defining a valuable product
- Analyzing a product roadmap
- Defining a backlog
- Creating an agile release plan
- Setting your expectations as an agile product owner