Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Agile Project Management for Product Owners.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course you can download them to your desktop. In this course, we will use an example that focuses on a mobile app for a health club. I've included a file with summary information to go along with many of the videos throughout the course. I've also included a file on a day in the life of a product owner to assist you in understanding more about what a typical day looks like. If you're watching this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay.
I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
- The goals, background, and mindset of a product owner
- Product ownership as a team
- Understanding product requirements in Agile
- Defining a valuable product
- Analyzing a product roadmap
- Defining a backlog
- Creating an agile release plan
- Setting your expectations as an agile product owner