Join Izzy Gesell for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Building Your Team.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included team building activities to improve communication and relationships and there are also worksheets on creating an action plan for your team and much more. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or you're membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to follow along as we go through the course.
- Identify the keys to success as a team leader.
- Explore management interactions commonly needed during the four team development stages.
- Recall the meaning of continuous improvement and what drives the process.
- Review the do's and don't of creating a team mission statement.
- Review how to use roles effectively during team meetings.
- Explore how to best use consensus strategies like thumbs up/down/sideways.