Mike helps you find the data and tools to support your decision, make the call, communicate decisions effectively, and lead your organization through the change. He'll also address common problems that arise from these high-profile decisions: cultural differences, quality of information, trust, and accountability, to name a few.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Explore methods for communicating more effectively.
- Review decision-making styles to find the best one for you.
- Recognize the right time to declare success.
- Recall how an understanding of inherent biases can help you get the right data.
- Review methods for building trust.
- Explore how to make the right call while assessing risks.
Skill Level Advanced
- Are you afraid to make large scale executive decisions? Or maybe you've seen a large scale decision go bad. Following the tried and true principles of good executive decision making can help make you a more successful leader. That's what this course is all about. My name's Mike Figliuolo. And I've made executive level decisions, been involved in executive decision making processes, and I've taught leaders these principles for years. In this course, I want to share with you the principles of good executive decision making. I'll talk about the context of making executive decisions.
The importance of using the right data and tools. And leading your organization through the massive changes you'll be making. Becoming a great executive decision maker isn't all about having a great process. It's about understanding and applying the right principles to the decision you face.