Join Guy Kawasaki for an in-depth discussion in this video Evolution of social media, part of Guy Kawasaki on Entrepreneurship.
- I think that the next evolution of social's gonna be more and more video and more and more visual. That's it's gonna be less and less text. And that's why I'm chief evangelist of Canva, 'cause I believe in graphics. So I think it's all about visual marketing.
- The critical nature of prototyping
- The qualities of an MVVVP (minimum viable, valuable, validating product)
- The irrelevance of business plans
- The qualities of state-of-the-art pitches
- The replacement of marketing with social media