Even though most online reviews are positive, it's still worthwhile to engage these happy customers. In this video you'll learn how to respond to customers who write positive reviews. This will strengthen the relationship with these customers and help other customers and potential customers develop a more favorable impression of your brand.
- Statistics show that most online reviews are positive, but we can still benefit from engaging with these happy customers. You can strengthen the relationship with that customer, and you can send a positive signal to other potential customers. There are a few ways you can do this. One option is to respond publicly. Here's an example where the customer is very happy. Posting a public acknowledgement engages the customer, but it also projects a positive image to anyone else reading the review. You might also respond to a review privately if it would help engage the customer.
A private response like this one can allow you to make it a little more personal. One last option is to respond to a customer review in person. This generally works well if you work at a physical location, where you have regular customers. It's always a nice touch to shake a customer's hand and thank them for sharing a compliment in an online review. It shows that customer you value their business, and you know who they are. However you choose to respond, engaging customers who leave positive online reviews is a good move.
I encourage you to apply these techniques to engage customers who write positive reviews about your business.
- Identifying key social media platforms
- Communicating with customers in your brand's voice
- Listening and responding to customers on social media
- Listening to customer feedback on review sites
- Making self-service easy for customers