Learn how to prepare and empower your employees to be customer advocates. Learn about five components that are essential to this effort, including a customer focused vision, understanding customer advocacy, empowerment, the right goal and objectives, and supporting tools and processes.
- Employees who directly interact with customers…have opportunities, almost daily, to be customer advocates.…And yet, doing so is easier said than done…when lack of training, misguided performance goals,…and other barriers exist.…Let's summarize the five components that are essential…to developing employees into customer advocates.…One is to have and reinforce a vision that defines…what focusing on customers really means.…In Service Culture Handbook, Jeff Toister highlights…an important principle that I've observed without fail.…
"A customer service vision is the cornerstone…"of a customer-focused culture.…"It acts as a compass to get every employee…"pointed in the same direction."…USAA, the insurance and financial company…that's consistently rated among top organizations…for customer service, operates by the mantra:…We know what it means to Serve.…That simple statement helps guide every decision.…A second essential component is to instill…a deep understanding of what customer advocacy is…and how it works in your organization.…
- Identify the benefits of customer advocacy.
- Identify traits of successful customer advocacy.
- Discover ways to understand your customer.
- Evaluate results from a customer advocacy program.
- Determine how to turn customers into brand advocates.
- Assess how to develop a culture of customer advocacy.